Vegan & Climate
Let's raise awarness to fight Climate Change in West Africa !
GLOBISIS is a non-profit organization based in Dakar, Senegal, which works in the field of green transition and which carries out awareness-raising actions on Climate Change with
various audience : schools, universities, private companies, institutions in Senegal but also
in Gambia and Mali.
GLOBISIS acts in the following fields :
- Raising awareness in schools on the Sustainable Development Goals
- Support for schools in their Sustainable Development approach
- Screening-debates on the issue of plastic pollution and animal products impacts
- Support of plant-based and local kitchen in restaurants & schools
- Support in the processing and marketing for agricultural entrepreneurs and family farmers who invest in legumes
- Capacity Building & training sessions
- Support for restaurants and hotels in their waste reduction
- Promotion on plant-based alternatives
Since the meat consumption is one of the most important causes of global warming and
since many african countries are currently facing health issues such as diabetes and heart
diseases but also a decrease of animal protein availability due to both population growth
and depletion of fish stocks, GLOBISIS has decided to focuse on plant-based advocacy
and meat reduction efforts.
To reach some of the Sustainable Development Goals such as “Zero Hunger” and
“Responsible Production & Consumption”, GLOBISIS wants to focus on promoting a socially
responsible, plant-based, and vegan lifestyle as a multi-problem solution.
Being vegan in Senegal, yes it is possible!
Recipes, encounters, tips, don't hesitate to share...
This group is made to exchange, advise, inform. In the benevolence and respect of all (animals and humans).
Welcome and together, let's do our part...