We offer vegan tours and experiences around the world. See animals in nature. Meet people and discover cultures. Travel adventure with lots of fun. Learning about cuisine, nutrition, ecology, conservation... Wellness tourism for health and wellbeing. Fitness and sport. Looking forward to meeting you.
Let us know where and when you want to travel. We have several more options we can tell you about. If you do not see a country listed we have probably been there and have local contacts. We have researched every country in the world. We can also create custom tours for most destinations.
All our tours are 100% vegan. We love to discover regional cuisine and work with hotels to ensure there is always a fully vegan menu available. We visit local markets to discover the exotic produce. Working with culinary schools we provide workshops. We like to hunt down the best vegan restaurants and establish links with vegan chefs. Most countries have traditional plant based dishes, which will amaze you. Other dishes can be veganised. All dietary requirements can be catered for including gluten free, food intolerances, raw food diet and any others. You tell us your preferences and favourite styles of food. We suggest that you bring a bento box, so that you can always eat what you want, when you want.
Animals in nature
We love to see animals in their natural surrounding and learn about conservation work. We also incorporate visits to animals sanctuaries. We are going :-
- on safari in Africa: Kenya, Madagascar, South Africa, Botswana. Coming soon Tanzania.
- to China to see the pandas. The cuisine is amazing. One week in Sichuan, with spicy food, and one week in Shanghai with more sweet and sour style. Highlight was the temple stay near Mount Emei and chanting with the monks at 6am. Also went to Disneyland in Shanghai!!
- to Iceland to see the arctic foxes, whales and puffins. Also those famous wild horses native to the country.
- to Thailand to see the elephants; we are spending a week in a newly opened, elephant sanctuary. It's a great project, which is rejuvenating a small village.
- to Australia to see the koala bears and kangaroos, on our east coast tour. In New Zealand the kiwi bird is the nation's sweetheart.
- to Scotland to see the puffins. It's also home to Harry Potter !!
Vegan Business Camp
We want to bring together a mix of skills, like photography, marketing, social media.... Our base will be next to the co-worker spots and we will have great internet facilities. We will have a professional podcast studio and you can make youtube clips. We will have a drone, gopro, dlsr, lighting etc. as well as support for tools like final cut pro, gimp, corel, etc. We can do head shots, create websites, social media growth.
We have experts who want to teach and startups who want to learn. It is a great place to exchange ideas and knowledge. Take some time off too, to explore and participate in the many activities and trips we have planned.
It's a great place to network. You can combine work and fun.
We will be based in Chiang Mai in northern Thailand for 3 months (Sep, Oct, Nov), and will focus on the veg festival which happens in October and lasts 9 days.
It's a great location up in the mountains, so a little bit cooler, and a great variety of things to see and do. Temples, tea plantations, hill tribes, national parks, elephants....
We will definitely be cycling, as well as trekking :)
We are spending a week in a newly opened, elephant sanctuary. It's a great project, which is rejuvenating a small village.
Food For Life projects span the globe. While they each focus on local aims and objectives unique to every project, they are all driven by the same core principles:
- Welfare: Provide pure plant-based meals to anyone who is disadvantaged, malnourished, a victim of disaster.
- Hospitality: Revive the ancient Vedic culture of spiritual hospitality, teaching through example that spiritual equality exists among all beings.
- Non-Violence: Reduce the number of animals slaughtered for food by giving as many people as possible the higher taste of “karma-free” plant-based meals.
- Health: Teach the value of plant-based meals for improving the health of body and mind.
- Education: Educate others on the art and science of food yoga as an integral part of consciousness development.
- Animal Advocacy: Support animal rescue projects as a powerful way to demonstrate the equality of all life through direct experience.